Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A New Year a New Outlook

So ........... new to the world of blogging but being this is a new year I thought I would try something new and different.
It seems this year has started off with some sad news amongst some friends which has made me look at life a little different.
A new outlook to appreciate all my friends and family more. In the past I have taken it all for granted. As the years go by and we all get a little older I have come to realize they will not be around forever.
It is time to start the new year with love and appreciation.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your outlook. Family is precious, both because they will not be around forever, and because they will always be there. Friends come and go, but you embarrass yourself in front of relatives, and there's no escaping it. wait, did i change points...?